Purchase and download high quality photos with a Royalty Free licence
- Covid-19 lockdown in the UKThe global pandemic has affected every aspect of our lives, from healthcare to haircuts. Rachael and I had to be especially careful, as we take care of her 89-year old mum. Here is a series of intimate portraits from our everyday lives.
- Lille, FranceHistoric Lille is a beautiful French city close to the border with Belgium. It has many examples of ancient Flemish architecture, and an abundance of restaurants and cafés. The perfect city break.
Paul Maguire Photography has joined with Fine Art America to offer a hand-picked selection of photos as fine art prints, greeting cards and stickers. We also offer products such as coffee mugs, yoga mats, phone cases, tote bags and much more.
- Support our work – Buy a sticker, greeting card or more!Paul Maguire Photography has joined with Fine Art America to offer a hand-picked selection of photos as fine art prints, greeting cards and stickers.
- On the cover of National Geographic magazineIt has to be the highlight of every travel photographer’s career: A National Geographic cover photo! Here’s how I did it…
- How to use flags, stars and labels together in LightroomLightroom has many powerful tools to help organise and review photos. In fact the choice of options for setting up a workflow is almost overwhelming. In this article I’ll explain how you can use these tools together to quickly shortlist and edit photos.
- Food photography tips: 7 things I learnt from a watermelon“Is this any good for a stock photo?” said Rachael, as she produced a large watermelon out of a shopping bag. On this latest shoot, prompted by Rachael’s fruity purchase, I set about trying to make slices of watermelon look interesting. It proved to be quite a challenge and I learnt a few things about food photography along the way.